i reached 650! expect a follow forever v soon
"Where are my clothes?"
"Did you ever think maybe it would be easier to find them if you didn’t just throw them across the room when you’re trying to get it on?” Janae retorted, rolling her eyes at Owen as she paced around the room in her underwear, struggling to help him find his clothes in the mess that had already been left behind when she’d gotten ready for the day. Usually, she would have put helping him look for his underwear off until later when he really did need them, but they’d ditched their last class of the day again to have a quickie in the sorority house, and the other girls would be home any minute. Privacy wasn’t really a thing for them, and though she typically didn’t mind that, Janae wasn’t too keen on letting her sisters see Owen laying around with his dick out in the open. After all, she’d pretty much claimed him as her own, despite not having really told anyone that they, whatever they were, was a thing. Janae giggled, catching sight of his boxers perched on top of her textbooks. “Well, that’s one piece of clothing down,” She said, tossing them in his direction before giving up on the rest of his clothes. She could hear the front door downstairs open, and she locked her own door before falling back on her bed, peering over at Owen. “Put your damn penis away and get under the sheets, we’ll find your jeans later. I want to take a nap.”
CHARACTER PSD #2 BY ELFOFRPH - PAPER HEARTI don’t even know what happened, I - Okay. So I messed around with photoshop after I got it work again and made this, I’m not even sure if this is a character psd sighs. The only custom font used was COUTURE, and the gradient was made by zoeofrphs. This is easily customizable unlike my first (lol), so yeah. Please like/reblog if you’re using, downloading, or just want to share it.
Download it here.
- Music. Turn on your favorite song. Shuffle through your Itunes, Pandora, Spotify. Browse some random music videos on Youtube. Play your favorite movie score or soundtrack as loud as you can take it. Music has a great capability of affecting your mood, of drawing out emotions you think you aren’t feeling at the time. This could awaken your muse, a song triggering your lack of ability to write.
- T.V. Shows/Movies. Watch one of your favorite shows or movies. Even if you don’t want to watch the entire thing, skip to your favorite part, the scene that makes you feel as if you’re alive, as if you’re on the edge of every emotion boiling to the surface. You’ll more than likely be inspired by what you have seen and want to create something similar, want to feel pride in what you have done.
- Freewrite. I never used to do this back in the day. I used to just write what I wanted from Point A to Point B. Since roleplaying, I’ve found myself writing little snippets of scenarios I see in my head. This not only develops my character, but helps me set up for future plots and find new ideas I never thought about before. Just write. Don’t think about grammar, spelling, even coherency. Even if your sentence comes out Timothy wants a giant lemon, keep going. You’ll find that maybe the lemon is significant. Maybe the color yellow is. Do this for a five to ten minutes and see what you come up with.
- Books. Similar to T.V. Shows and Movies, turn to your favorite part of a book. Read it over again. Just one line could be enough to spark something.
- Talk to Someone. This is one of the best things I’ve found that unlocks ideas and muse that are trapped beneath the surface. By talking, you’re kickstarting your mind. You’re explaining what you want to do, placing it into words. You’re getting feedback, picking up on potential plot holes. You’re discovering more about your character, enjoying the quirks, the what ifs.
- Roleplaying. What I mean by this is live action roleplaying. I don’t know if anyone has done this, but it’s something that I find helps me with a lot of scenes that I’m struggling with. I talk aloud, play one character and then another in conversation. I mimic the actions, the voices, and eventually I find that I have an entire scene before me that I wasn’t expecting. Find yourself a spot without interruptions and try this exercise.
- Go For a Walk. Believe me, this helps more than I thought it would. Getting away from the head space of where you’re writing, even for just five minutes, can make you feel more ready to go, more clear headed than when you were trying to write before.
These are simple things that I use when I’m having difficulties writing, but I hope they can help someone else out.
☯ positive sasha pieterse gif hunt ☯
#210, both small and medium, textless, hq gifs of my queen, Sasha Pieterse can be found under the cut. Full credit to original gif makers. Feel free to like and/or reblog if you found this helpful.
LUKE IS SO TALL LIKE HOW DID HE EVEN FIT IN THE BUILDING OH MY GOD HES A GIANT COMPARED TO THAT INNOCENT CASHIER I MEAN LUKE COULD EAT HIM OH BLESS LUKE I LOVE HIM AND HIS BROAD SHOULDERS OKAY BYE.